Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Face to face gaming drought and Hannibal preview

In a bit of a gaming drought this week. I did get to see my 5 month old niece and nephew this past weekend so that was a plus.

I'd also like to give a big congratulations to Mervyn Dejecacion's newest addition to his family this past Friday. Welcome to the world Charlotte Grace Dejecacion.

I came across this on ConsimWorld and thought I'd cross post it since I've pre-ordered a copy: Hannibal: Rome vs Carthage reprint graphics. These really look top notch! The rule book front cover looks very cool with the leather effect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The artwork for the Valley Games edition looks fantastic. I too have been in a FTF drought. I've played a few solo games of BattleLore. Maybe Shawnna will be willing to play a game this Fathers' Day weekend.

John said...

We need to get a big (two mapper) game of Battlelore going.